At Heirloom Roses, we are committed to growing roses that enhance your landscape and cultivate the joy of gardening. We guarantee our roses are healthy, grown on their own roots, virus-free, and true to variety. We are so confident in our roses that we offer a conditional, one-year warranty from the date of shipping.
If your rose does not survive within the one-year warranty, please contact us immediately and follow the instructions below for submitting a warranty claim. Approved warranty claims will receive a store credit added to your account in the amount of your original rose purchase (excluding shipping, plant tags, ground stakes, or other product purchases). It is important that customers purchase through a registered Heirloom Roses account to receive credit as guest checkouts are not eligible for warranty claims..
Warranty requests must be submitted via our online form HERE and include all requested information pertaining to the care of the rose that died. Photos of the rose that died are also required to be submitted with the claim.
Guest checkouts are not eligible for warranty credits. Customers must create an account prior to checkout so that store credit can be added if a request is approved. Approved credits will only be given to the purchaser in which the order was placed. Alternate names, email addresses, etc. not belonging to the original order will not be approved. If the rose you purchased is no longer available or is currently “out of stock”, store credit may be used for an alternate rose purchase, or you may save the credit and subscribe to be notified when the originally purchased rose is back in stock.
Terms and Conditions
Heirloom Roses cannot be held responsible for:
- abnormal or extreme weather conditions
- improper care, planting, or neglect by the gardener, including the use of granular fertilizer (any type of fertilizer that is a solid, including fertilizer stakes)
- roses that are planted in incorrect hardiness zones or planted during the time of frost danger for their zone
- roses that do not get at least six hours of sun per day
- roses that do not get enough water or are overwatered
- roses that are not planted within a reasonable time frame upon delivery as determined by Heirloom Roses
- roses that have been kept indoors for any period of time
We do not approve warranty requests for roses that incur blackspot, powdery mildew, or pests as this is the responsibility of the gardener. Roses that experience broken or damaged canes during transit will not be replaced as these can be pruned back and will generate new growth from the own-root system.