Romance Courchevel produces the purest white blooms of all the ranunculus. Its solid stems are easy to cut and are disease resistant. Expect 2 to 2.5 foot stems and huge blooms that are perfect for arrangements.
Romance Courchevel is sold in packs of 10 for fall planting.
- Soak corms in room temperature water for 3-4 hours; avoid over soaking.
- Choose an area with full sun for planting.
- Add compost and a balanced fertilizer to your soil.
- Plant corms 9 inches apart, 2-3 inches deep, with tentacles facing down in the soil.
- Water after planting and continue weekly watering to ensure the corms do not dry out for the remainder of the growing season.