Romance Rosy Cheeks
Romance Rosy Cheeks produces large, ruffled flowers, limited foliage, and solid stems. Her beautiful flowers on long, strong, solid stems makes Rosy Cheeks the perfect pink flower for your cutting garden.
Romance Rosy Cheeks is sold in packs of 10 for fall planting.
- Soak corms in room temperature water for 3-4 hours; avoid over soaking.
- Choose an area with full sun for planting.
- Add compost and a balanced fertilizer to your soil.
- Plant corms 9 inches apart, 2-3 inches deep, with tentacles facing down in the soil.
- Water after planting and continue weekly watering to ensure the corms do not dry out for the remainder of the growing season.