We love Romance Maritime for her gorgeous large, pink flowers that begin in a creamy yellow and darken to a warmer pink tone. She might almost trick you into believing she is a rose! Expect her large blooms to turn more and more pink as the temperatures warm up. Romance Maritime is a must-have for the cutting garden.
Romance Maritime is sold in packs of 10 for fall planting.
- Soak corms in room temperature water for 3-4 hours; avoid over soaking.
- Choose an area with full sun for planting.
- Add compost and a balanced fertilizer to your soil.
- Plant corms 9 inches apart, 2-3 inches deep, with tentacles facing down in the soil.
- Water after planting and continue weekly watering to ensure the corms do not dry out for the remainder of the growing season.