Tecolote Purple is a luxurious ranuncula with a near velvet texture. Be sure to plant her in full sun for the best growing conditions and she will reward you with very full and prolific blooms. We recommend pairing these ruffled, purple blooms with orange, apricot, or yellow roses for a complementary color palette in the garden or vase.
Tecolote Purple is sold in packs of 10 for fall planting.
- Soak corms in room temperature water for 3-4 hours; avoid over soaking.
- Choose an area with full sun for planting.
- Add compost and a balanced fertilizer to your soil.
- Plant corms 9 inches apart, 2-3 inches deep, with tentacles facing down in the soil.
- Water after planting and continue weekly watering to ensure the corms do not dry out for the remainder of the growing season.